A general term used for products refined using Alchemy. These are a necessary and powerful part of cultivation. They can be very expensive so they are mostly purchased by wealthy families. Depending on their strength, they could cost tens of thousands of demon spirit coins. Many of the most powerful ones date back to the Sacred Empire Era and were previously lost. When Nie Li became a senior alchemy master he gave many of these lost formulas back to the Alchemy Association.
Elixirs have a shelf life of about a hundred years at best before they could no longer be used. They are most commonly stored in bottles of one hundred pills.
Types of elixirs:
- Soul Enhancing Pill - These are mostly used by demon spiritualists to increase the rate of cultivation.
- Body Refining Pill - These are mostly used by fighters to increase the rate of strength cultivation.
- Recovery Pill - These are able to increase the rate that injuries heal and remove negative effects.
- Enhancing Pill - These are able to give positive effects such as resistances and boosts in power
Unknown Elixirs (not really explained):
- Spiritual Enhancing Pill - used to promote soul force cultivation
- Spirit Concentration Pill - twenty-six step refining process
- Abyss Essence Pill - somehow damages cultivation or perhaps enslaves the person